Since 2005, BrownUllstrup Productions has created, written and produced 37 live radio dramas and comedies. These broadcasts have been aired on WGTD, Public Radio for southeast Wisconsin. WGTD is affiliated with National Public Radio and Wisconsin Public Radio. Some of the original dramas and comedies written and produced by BrownUllstrup include:
- "Our Secret Sisters." A WWII spy thriller, portraying the lives of several brave women who were "behing enemy lines" spies for the Office of Strategeic Services. (OSS)
- "And On The Eighth Day: Bryan v. Darrow." This is a two-time award winning drama that deals with the 1925 Scopes "Monkey Trial," that took place in Dayton, Tennessee.
- "It Could Have Been a Wonderful Life." This is an original sequel to the 1946 movie, "It's a Wonderful Life." The production included cameo roles for Jimmy Hawkins and Karolyn Grimes, two of the surviving cast members of the 1946 Frank Capra film. Grimes will be "Aunt Zuzu" and Hawkins will play "Uncle Tommy." Their recorded voices were intertwined with the lines of the "live" 91.1 Players.
- "The New Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle." A live radio cartoon extravaganza featuring the characters made famous by Jay Ward.
- "Andy Hardy's White Christmas." The 2008 holiday production for the WGTD Radio Theater.
- "The Hanna-Barbera Radio Cartoon Extravaganza." This January 2009 production features five original episodes of some of H-B's most famous characters like "Yogi Bear," "Huckleberry Hound," "Snagglepuss," and "Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy." and "Quick Draw McGraw."